Town Clerk's Office

Handicapped Parking Permitshandicap

  • Permanent or Temporary.
  • Applicant must obtain the permit in the municipality they live in.
  • Applicant must complete Part I of application.
  • Doctor must complete and sign Part II of application or send in a request in writing.
  • No fee for this service.

Click here for Application For A Parking Permit or License Plates, For Persons With Severe Disabilities