Renewing or need a new dog license? you have several options. You can use our online payment option if its a renewal and the rabies are up to date or mail us your renewal or new dog license application along with the rabies and spayed or neutered document. Or use our drop box out front. We are also open from 8-4 Monday through Friday.
New dog license, please use the form below and mail it or drop it in our drop box. We will mail your tags and reciept back to you.
Make Checks Payable to the Town of Union
pdf New Dog Control Law as of 01/01/11
- Proof of a current rabies vaccine.
- Proof of spaying or neutering.
- Cost for spayed or neutered $16.00 as of 01/01/11.
- Cost for unspayed or unneutered $28.00 as of 01/01/11.
- Replacement tags $3.00.
- License must be renewed yearly.
For Dog Control Please Click Here
Local DEC Officers - NOTE: The DEC is not for barking dogs or dog related concerns. This is for wild life issues only!
Andrew McCormick (607) 797-9543
Anthony Rigoli (607) 766-1375
Eric Templeton (607) 621-3255